Saturday, June 9, 2012

There were those days I tried to suppress my emotion, be it depression, crush, loneliness. Ever since that day, I bury myself in work, only work, nothing but work until she appeared in my life. I really don't want to think about it as i am too afraid to dwell in the past where i had been. However, it still comes to me haunting me which seriously make me think i have fallen for her. I fight very hard, telling myself she is just a passer-by. No chance AT ALL. Damn me, added her on FB, that first time I open myself to an acquaintance. She is too hard to reach, not approachable type. Cellphone is always unanswered. I would wonder what she is doing? Is she that busy? Why is she not attached? Would she even consider seeing someone who is younger than him? Too many questions in my mind. I am too clear to these questions. I have tried too many failing/luckless attempts. I am just lack of CONFIDENCE, COURAGE, BRAVENESS. Yes, I am too terrified to confront this feeling. So call me coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment