Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am feeling so ambitious tonight. Things got better than i had imagined. We text each other and try to understand each other's life and share our views. I think about her many times a day and wonder how she is doing even if she's just near me.

I succumb to this temptation before I can tell myself to pull out from the hole.

Hope everything goes well. Hope that I can concentrate on my work while thinking of her.

I can't bear to see her struggling with the deadline these days. She's no longer walk the style she used to walk, which is one kind of a "jump" walk. I don't know whether it's due to the stress, she doesnt look at people that concentrated.

Hope this Saturday she won't need to work so that we can watch that movie together..

No comments:

Post a Comment