Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time has passed way too fast for past few days.

I finished my last exam paper on 13th evening. Since the following afternoon, I had outings with different groups of frens. Karaoke session,bakuteh, arcade video games and movies filled up my time. Needless to say,i used up half a tank of petrol in 4days and this is quite interesting compared to half a tank during exam period.

It seems to give a message: Nah this is the wide landscape of klang valley,u pay ur mileage. whatever~

But what i feel content was today's activities. I can't remember when was the last time i was hanging with such a number of ppl for so long, given all coursemates from my uni. This is incredible, huh? As I always think that my coursemates were not outgoing but actually their activeness have been long covored by assignments, tutorials, textbooks...

Even though i dun reli know some of them very well, we still got along pretty well throughout the outing. I even discovered that the car i always notice is driven by one of them.(cos it may be to boastful to say a uni student drives latest version of Toyota Camry 2.4 to uni)

Finally, i realise that in my uni, there are still ppl with soft personalities out there, just u may not have seen.

P/S: 2day i saw hitz.fm promotional truck at a traffic light in sunway.I had some words with them through the window. They were heading to Rock cafe, however, my radio was tuned to a chi fm when i was talking to them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment