I've been calling an old man,uncle,ah pek or whatever u can think of since the time i cannot even remember.
I wonder y ppl like to consume icy drinks under a freaking hot sun.For me i don't drink it bcos my knee would "correspont" with it and i feel suffocating when jogging if i take too much icy drinks.
Coffee is the best stimulu in the world,dont u agree? However there are ppl out there regarding drinking coffee as a old folk's habit? I am sure that many professionals like auditors,engineers,bankers also drink coffee.
Also, some actions which coincide with those of old man do not prima facie prove he/she is an old folk isnt it? People who make any statements or assumptions should act in bona fide although initially i just took them as lame jokes. By the way ppl keep asking me to register a faceboon a/c. I just dont bother to do it as i reluctant to acknowledge those features and games in it is interesting.
Well i feel i am more like a teenager than ppl around me. I like to do exercise,jungle hiking and get close to the nature while they just stick to shopping mall, facebook bla bla bla..am i not energetic?
Here i am not making any declaration of any of the sorts i just hope somebody to tell me y would ppl think in that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment