I went to apply exam script view session, here's the conversation btw the staff and I.
Me: Excuse me, may i get the application form for exam script view?
Staff: (Bring the form)Okay, pls fill up this form.
(After filling in my info and subjects to be viewed)
Me:What's this column "additional remark" for?
Sui Phing: Just leave it there.
Staff: (Shrug)You have to state your reasons to view exam script.
Me: (After thinking a while) Alrite. I think there may be some errors with marking.
Staff: Then fill it in (Exasperating tone). Pls be reminded that the grades will not be changed.
How could someone say sth lidat? Is this bureaucratism or napoleonism? In what point and from whose stance is she saying this? My point is nothing on this earth is definite thus how could she reject the possibility that the papers are wrongly marked albeit im just wanting to c how my papers are marked.
Well, i know i shouldnt be pissed by this.
No comments:
Post a Comment