it never fails to frustrate ppl about the dirty trading inside car workshop. In the morning of 9ish i was getting to go uni. When i ignited the car engine i noticed the "!" symbol never left out. After a brief checking i found out somewhere in the brake system has gone wrong as the brake fluid resorvoir is almost exhausted.
So i drove to a workshop which i had been dealt wif it several times b4. I was told that the one of the rear brake hose was torn and needed a replacement. When the mechanic tried to install the sport rim back i heard a continuous sound of that tool(which uses to uninstall and install nut) keep running. I asked what was wrong and the mechanic said the tool had been in that condition for a while.
Then i learnt that two of four screws were spoilt. Fancy the boss said the cause was the improper installation of my sport rim. I can't believe that a boss who's always honest in my mind said such thing. I made a simple observation on the other two screws and they are perfectly fine.
It is upset to know in a society emphasising on quick profit and simple job how ppl can forgo their responsibility and risk others' safety.
No comments:
Post a Comment