Exam's getting closer to me, 7 days from now to first paper.
I dun feel as tensed as last sem, duno it's good e bad.
I shouldnt complain too much as 30 5 11 13 seems to be a blissful exam tt. Some of my fren have 3 papers in a row or even worse.
Btw, 2day ponder a question very hard. Why Monash students are so well-pampered?
I mean no offence. But in fact many of us are given a car to drive n many of our cars are even better than lecturers'. We have no worries on financial aspect as our parents are mostly prepared for it. I doubt we can handle a harsh situation if all of these have gone.
While u have nth(or very few goals) to pursue, what's de meaning of life?
Now i only understand why 逆境中成长的人较坚强
=) agreed
ReplyDeleted 1st time u leave comment nia
ReplyDelete