Attended KPMG workshop though din help much to assignment 2.
That triggers a big question yet i don't bother to figure out for long: do i want to go into audit sector just like what others do?
I reli dun have an idea on my mind. Since primary to secondary n until tertiary education, i never seriously think what my future will be like or a certain ambition. I always wanna do sth but i ended up doing else thing.
Just like taking business course in Monash. It was not my primary interest however it compromised by the life. I want a secured, proper job that supports me in finance term. Well other study interest could also be able to support a basic living style, now it's too late to regret. So i dun look backward.
I only wonder whether banking or audit sector is my cup of tea. I am more frightened by the extensive working hour in those industries which might not be suitable for a guy from kampung.
I always think of migrating to another country as i see no future, or at least it would be more harsh for my ethnic group to sustain in this land where the leaders voice 1Malaysia, Vision 2020, Mesra cepat dan betul sorta motto. I dun wan my next generation just like me, know every languages but dun reli master them well except my frangua lingua.
Feeling so tired to face all these problems maybe just bcuz have been exhausted lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment