Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally I get to take a breath after an assignment-due-filled week. This is very owesome as i never try handing all essay assignment one after another in the same week. I've written for 6k plus words i think.

Totally I was disorganised. All assignments are done at last minute, some of them i dun even know what i am writing.

Sigh, tired driving on friday evening. Drivers just like to cut queue, speeding, reluctant to give way. I even witnessed a driver reversing at a junction nearby my apartment. In fact, he was intended to turn right yet the traffic stuck him there. Then, he used the opposite lane to turn right. Who knows his proton saga tak sempat to turn, There came another car wanting to come.

Expectedly, fear of get honking he reversed his car and "kissed" the poor Hyundai Getz behind him. Luckily nothing serious has happened except the spoor it left.

Sometimes i wonder drivin an old car is blissful or saddening.

3 comments:

  1. I met one stupid malay in a old turbo satria. He was infront of me and we were finding parking at one u. I saw a guy coming out on the left and he turned right already, and then he saw it and like rushing to die and suddenly reversed so quickly and nearly bang me car, then he saw that actually that guy wasn't coming out and turned away again. So i continue to find parking. Then i saw one space you know, then that idiot voom voom so loud suddenly come from the oppsite direction and zoomed into the empty space. I also sien diao. I could have entered the parking space earlier but you don't know what idiots will do la, he looked like he might even crash into me the way he was driving, sommore his is crap car with cheap turbo. And his gf was even beside him. He must have thought he looked so cool when actually he looked like an idiot. They thought they mod their car a bit then geng already. So sien with these kind of people.
    * wanted to blog this de, but I guess i'll just paste this here as a comment ;p*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. luckily i dont drive at sunway which makes my life peaceful(without those problem u met)..! o(^_^)O

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.

    Sien diao. Noob hai with cheap cars.

    ReplyDelete