Friday, April 17, 2009


I found this pic in my external hardisk. It reminds me of the time when I first came here(thou it's 2nd sem).
Boon Long, a very TALKATIVE friend i know in monash invited me to the rooftop of current Sun-U residence.
I thought I could have d relax as during my high school in here but it actually failed me.
This pic flashes many scenes on my mind: jogging at sunway coll field, orange, medan, swimming pool..perhaps this look up point is exactly an ideal place to bring ur gal up there~
Well if u only u have d guts to climb up there n look down from that point!

5 comments:

  1. Lol! I still remember both of you! :D Is that a good thing? ;)

    Grats on having a blogspot acc btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, dont remind this night view anymore~!
    It makes me feel like wanting to go 1 more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BL: Ciao let's go to find YC n go up there!
    JW: fai fai balik i wanna go to ur hometown! i miss d food n environment in there~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dei. U miss Taiping? Lidat I mar miss Taiping even more!!!!???? Lol! Nvm la, year end sure balik. I MUST go find u guys! :D

    ReplyDelete